Classical Conversations Free Practicum May 21-23 in OR

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Carrie H.
User

Classical Conversations Free Practicum May 21-23 in OR

Postby Carrie H. » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I'd love to invite anyone in Oregon that wants to educate their children Classically, to come to the Classical Conversations Free Practicum in Oregon. You are welcome to come regardless of if you would like to participate in the new Salem CC community. We will be meeting weekly starting in Sept. '08.
If you'd like a flyer to find directions and other information, please just email me and I'll email one to you.
Thanks,
Carrie
Carrie Former:Classical Conversations Director, Current: TCA ~ Trivium Cooperative Academy Program Coordinator, A Parent Led Co-op for the Greater Salem Oregon area.

kstorm
User

Postby kstorm » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Hi. Where in Salem are you meeting? I just heard about Classical Conversations from a friend that lives in Eugene. I need to read more, but I was considering Tapestry of Grace for next year. I would love information about the Salem meeting and any other information you have about the home school community in your area. We are fairly new to the area. Thanks!

Carrie H.
User

Postby Carrie H. » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Carrie Former:Classical Conversations Director, Current: TCA ~ Trivium Cooperative Academy Program Coordinator, A Parent Led Co-op for the Greater Salem Oregon area.

Carrie H.
User

I'm having an Open House * Mock Day* July 9th * Salem, OR

Postby Carrie H. » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 am

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”