cloth diapers, anyone?

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Spitcairn
User

Postby Spitcairn » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 pm

We use cloth and have done so for 2 yrs, I now have 2 in cloth! Simplicty for us is just folding a pf into a wrap style cover (we like bummis super whisper wraps)....no pins, very quick and easy...almost like an all-in-one but washes up much better and way easier on the pocket book! We mostly use pfs/covers on both kids. I also like wool and the idea of natural fiber diapering but I could go on about that forever!
Stefanie

mrsmcdonald
User

Postby mrsmcdonald » Thu May 15, 2008 9:54 am

teachone
User

All in One Cloth Diapers

Postby teachone » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am

We have been using bumGenius AIO cloth diapers on our little ones for the past 3+ years. They are the best we've found (and we've tried a few) and well worth the investment. My most recent purchase is from a site that I have found very helpful, I've been very happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone:

http://www.babyecotrends.com/category/A ... iapers/c50

They offer discounts on volume purchases and that was a big help, because I ended up buying a dozen! I also bought some glass feeding bottles that have been a great investment. We try so hard to avoid plastic and thought glass feeding bottles were a wonderful alternative!

I hope that helps :)

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”