Looking for multi aged curriculum, some computer use, and re

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

rinibean
User

Looking for multi aged curriculum, some computer use, and re

Postby rinibean » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Next year, I will have a 7yo DS (2nd grade) and a 5yo DD (K), and a 3yo DS.

Currently, I use Mathusee but no other formal curriculum. I focus on Reading, Writing, and Math and the other stuff just finds it's way into those categories. I don't intend on using any other formal curriculum until 3rd grade. At that point, I'll have a 3rd grader, 1st grader, and 4yo.

Once we do hit that 3rd grade point, I'd like to move into a curriculum that I can use for all the children concurrently and that we can grow with. I would like some age-appropriate technology included, around 30 min per day or so for the 3rd grader through the elementary ages (maybe up to an hour by 5th/6th).

Can anyone suggest an all inclusive curriculum (excluding math) that is good for children at multiple ages, incorporates computer usage at the 30min-60min a day level, and also includes a biblical worldview?

I would be willing to consider a separate writing program, but I would like most topics included in the overall curriculum.

I am already a little familiar with Heart of Dakota and My Father's World. But if anyone can elaborate on the technology usage for these programs I would appreciate it.

TIA!

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”