Robinson Curriculum anyone?

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

seansco
User

Robinson Curriculum anyone?

Postby seansco » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:19 am

Ramona
User

Re: Robinson Curriculum anyone?

Postby Ramona » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:06 pm

seansco
User

Postby seansco » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:09 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I would like to hear from someone who is or has actually used it. pros/cons/advice etc.

alaskamolly
User

Postby alaskamolly » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:06 am

One of my best friends uses Robinson and LOVES it. The best way to do it is to join one of the forums for Robinson--I believe they are yahoo groups (can't remember, but the info for joining them is on the Robinson website). They are full of Robinson users--newbie's and old hands alike, so you can get a LOT of help that way.

I like the independant aspect of it. As a mom of many, I try to incorporate some of that, and I've adopted some of the Robinson ideas into our homeschooling. However, I don't like some of the other things, just on a personal level (not because they are right or wrong, but I would jsut rather do things a different way, I mean) so I haven't used it 100%.

I have the cd's, though, and now that I think about it, I will sell them for half off! LOL... PM me if you are interested, since this isn't the forum for selling stuff. I got them a few years ago, looked at one disc and haven't touched them since other than to put the padded case on a high bookshelf, so they're certainly as good as new. :)

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”