BA degree in a year training material

Find out how to handle homeschooling through high school and college prep!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Ashney
User

BA degree in a year training material

Postby Ashney » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Hello!
I am a 26 yr old homeschool grad! I am happily married, have a cute little baby girl, and graduated from Thomas Edison State College in '09. I also went through the program CollegePlus! I earned my BA in Liberal Studies for under 8k and in less than one year.

I really appreciate my experience with CP! However, many families cannot afford the several thousand dollar commitment with CP! and/or do not need all of their services (life coaching, etc).

I am passionate about educating families on how to obtain a degree with Accelerated Distance Learning.

I am thinking of creating a comprehensive course for families to use to get through the whole ADL process without needing a third party's assistance. This resource would be for a significantly reduced price thus making the total cost of the BA even less. This would be for those families who are independent doers and don't need the constant supervision of helpers.

My question for the forum is, would there be any interest in this in the homeschool community? And are there any specific topics/thoughts that you feel should be a part of such a material? Would families be interested in learning step-by-step how to help your child earn a BA degree in a year for just a few thousand dollars?

Thanks!

KimBerg
User

Postby KimBerg » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:22 pm

i have no such interest in home schooling.But when i see your post.I think it is a good idea.Keep it up

Return to “High School / College Prep”