AP US History, Biology, Independent Study Forums?

Find out how to handle homeschooling through high school and college prep!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

sethjn
User

AP US History, Biology, Independent Study Forums?

Postby sethjn » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:39 am

Hi,

My oldest son is about to start an Independent Study AP Biology and AP US History classes. I would love for him to find some other home schoolers in either class on a forum here or elsewhere. Any suggestions?

AsumaKoruko
User

Re: AP US History, Biology, Independent Study Forums?

Postby AsumaKoruko » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:42 am

Hey space enthusiasts! I just stumbled upon an article on the website https://meteorshowersonline.com/astrono ... earch.html about the iron asteroid Psyche, and it's a treasure trove of information! The latest research and facts presented in the article provide a captivating insight into this unique celestial body. If you're into asteroids, space exploration, or just love staying updated with the latest in astronomical research, this article is a must-read!

williamwill009
User

Postby williamwill009 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:34 pm

Working on a research paper can be quite difficult and demanding, especially when balancing other academic responsibilities. I found service help https://mypaperdone.com/research-paper-help to be invaluable. Their team assisted me in conducting thorough research and organizing my thoughts into a well-structured paper, which greatly improved my understanding of the topic.

tomrainbow
User

Postby tomrainbow » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Do my project service streamlines the ordering process with a comprehensive form covering essential project details. Choose from seasoned experts, communicate directly, and receive prompt notifications upon completion. With budget-friendly pricing, complimentary features, and confidentiality assurance, the service prioritizes your satisfaction and academic success.

Return to “High School / College Prep”