Help me pick a 10th grd Math Book Please

Everything from basic math up through high school!

Moderators: Bob Hazen, Theodore, elliemaejune

Almostdone
User

Help me pick a 10th grd Math Book Please

Postby Almostdone » Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 pm

We have been HS for 9 years and love Abeka but this year their 9th grd math book Algerbra 1 has really let us down.. There is a bunch of stuff in this book that they just dont explain how to do. I love how they have lots of problems to make sure the kids get plenty of practice but they need to expain how to do it like they did in previous years... So we need something for 10th grd and want it to pick up where abeka has left off... Please give me some advice on what to get.
Thank You

hscoach
User

Postby hscoach » Wed May 12, 2010 9:42 pm

We love Teaching Textbooks. It explains everything well and my favorite thing about it is that the curriculum comes with a solutions CD. If you miss a question, you can watch the solution so you will understand why you missed it and get the correct answer. My children have made excellent grades and learned a lot with Teaching Textbooks!

http://www.teachingtextbooks.com

mathops1
User

Fill in the holes in last years curriculum

Postby mathops1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm

You might want to use mathops.com to fill in the holes in last years algebra learning. Click on the Free Lessons button in the upper right hand corner. Email me if you have questions or get stuck.

mathops2@gmail.com
Kathy Ferguson
www.mathops.com

Return to “Math”