Enki 2nd grade curriculum?

Looking for used curriculum? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Optimalingua
User

Enki 2nd grade curriculum?

Postby Optimalingua » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:12 am

Hello everyone---

If anyone is interested in selling all or part of their Enki 2nd grade, I would very much like to buy it. We found out that my oldest child has Sensory Integration Disorder--- after a rough year of 1st grade homeschooling (if you can call it that) I'm not sure that we can move forward unless we have something that's more supportive of what we're trying to do (natural rhythms, holistic approach, etc). I've heard suggestions that Enki would be the answer to our prayers, but there's no way I can afford to buy it new!

I read a similar post down below where a very knowledgeable momma cautioned against the selling/purchase of Enki products. My sister purchased the entire Enki package and is a happy part of the community, but that's not a financial option for us at this time--- Nor is waiting on a scholarship list. If the curriculum is a fit for our family, I hope to be able to support the Enki project by purchasing directly from them in the future. But for the sake of my DS, whose many Autism spectrum difficulties leave us struggling and in need of an immediate game plan, it's not an option this year.

Many thanks and blessings,
Amelia

Return to “Used Curriculum Buying”