Need some help with research...

Want to contribute your views on the homeschool vs public school debate, or just looking for information? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Grace
User

Postby Grace » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:07 pm

Thanks Gabrielle :) This looks helpful too! This is difficult though - I think if I had known that I was going to have to write an argument against homeschooling before I argued for it, I would have found a topic that was easier to argue both sides. Maybe not though - then I would have missed out on the opportunity to argue that homeschooling does work!

Tiarali
User

Postby Tiarali » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:30 pm

Mom
User

Postby Mom » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:09 pm

Tiarali
User

Postby Tiarali » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:13 pm

1littlestudent
User

I'm in the same boat! ; )

Postby 1littlestudent » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:38 pm

Hi Gabrielle and Grace,
I was homeschooled until I was 16, when I graduated and started college. I am now a sophomore and am also searching for information. I'm writing a comparison/contrast slash argumantative paper on the pros and cons of homeschooling, and I was having the same problems that y'all were. I found a lot of information that was pro homeschool, but couldn't really find a strong anti homeschool argument. The article in Time was helpful. :wink: Could y'all find any other good anti homeschool arguments? And how did your papers go, by the way? Thanks!
~1 Little Student

Return to “Homeschool vs Public School”