Middle School

Want to contribute your views on the homeschool vs public school debate, or just looking for information? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Lonz
User

Middle School

Postby Lonz » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:37 pm

I told a friend, "When your kids are middle school age, . . homeschool!" Because I have seen the middle schools in my community, as a substitute teacher. Then, a few weeks later, I met a woman who had figured that out herself. Though she was just a clerk in a store, she knew her child's middle school years needed to be spent at home.

I agree. The stock excuse of school administrators is "They're at that age." Or, "It's a difficult age." Or similar. BS! They are allowed to run amok. They take the group most in need of discipline, and allow them to run wild.

Though most people in society are not going to homeschool, I think many should consider it for the ages of about 11-13.

Lonz

momo3boys
User

Postby momo3boys » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:35 pm

I had that thought originally, taking the boys out around 11, then the school class size of 30 kindergarteners, make me take them out earlier, but yes i think that every child that can be taken home should be by 11.
Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

minniemouse24
User

Postby minniemouse24 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:08 pm

I am in middle school,8th grade at the moment. And when I was in the 6th grade I begged my mom to homeschool me,now I dont as much.I dread going to school.Mostly now because I have no confidence and stuff...It's horrible...So now I am being homeschooled in 9th grade.

Sorry if this has nothing to do with the subject,lol :P
peace.love.happiness

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:21 am

Return to “Homeschool vs Public School”